Lord and Dragon《领主与龙》
Author: Da Yuan Zi – 大圆子
Novel Updates: link
The young lord of a small and weak country saves a dragon beside the sea one day.
Since then, his country became prosperous, rich, and powerful.
This is the story between a Lord who is a tease that refuses to get married, and a poor dragon who is teased day in and day out.
En… the author guesses this Lord will have no choice but get married in the end.
Western fantasy setting, with parts inspired by a mobile game called “Rival Kingdoms”.
Schedule: 1x release per week every Friday.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 – A Dragon in Distress
- Chapter 2 – The Tide of War Turns
- Chapter 3 – A Magnificent Beginning
- Chapter 4 – A Well-matched Audience
- Chapter 5 – Magic
- Chapter 6 – A Dream Come True
- Chapter 7 – Wounded
- Chapter 8 – After Coming Out of the Small Treasury
- Chapter 9 – I<3U
- Chapter 10 – Snow Witch
- Chapter 11 – Fruys’s Human Form
- Chapter 12 – The Era of a Great Lord
- Chapter 13 – The Sorrows of a Poetry-loving Lord
- Chapter 14 – Dragon Pearl
- Chapter 15 – Ice Emperor
- Chapter 16 – The Royal Household’s Trap
- Chapter 17 – The Dragon’s Bride
- Chapter 18 – Reunion
- Chapter 19 – A Belated Fairytale Gift
- Chapter 20 – Final Chapter
Its really a good story. It left a good impression after you finish read it. But it can be little "bland" for few people. I just wish it can more lively when tell the story.
Good luck with the translations! Quaint story.
This blob says, "Good luck on the translations!"