Original Title: 嫡女重生之盛世王妃
Novel Updates Page: Link
Translated Title: Di Daughter’s Rebirth: Sheng Shi Wang Fei
Translations Checker: Omniblob
Editors: Thrynki, XiaoXuan, Chrissy987
Proofreader: Blooming Frost
On her wedding day, she was humiliated; her status as the first wife was instantly changed into that of a concubine.
“Slut, marrying you is the shame of my life; you make me sick!” These cold, heartless words were said by her childhood sweetheart, now husband.
. . .
“Ke ke ke…Jiejie, oh jiejie, thank you for your help. Jiejie, you’re good to go; Meimei will take good care of your husband in your place to help you enjoy the blessings that you can not.” These words spat out by her smiling cousin made her whole body feel cold.
. . .
“Evil woman, the Shen family doesn’t have a daughter like you who knows no shame. Get lost!”
Was this her relative? No!
. . .
Becoming a target of criticism when she was submersed in the cold lake, she suddenly realized that all of this was the result of another person’s scheme — but it was already too late!
. . .
Instead of dying, she went back to the past, back to when her parents were still alive and loving towards each other, back to when she was not yet an orphan but the doted Di daughter of the Shen family.
In this new life, she will protect the people she loves and never repeat the mistakes of the past life, and for those who hurt her…she will make them pay the price!
Release Schedule: 1x per week, on Tuesday
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Betrayed and Abandoned
- Chapter 2: Rebirth
- Chapter 3: Protect the family
- Chapter 4: Arrival of Good Tidings
- Chapter 5: People sent by Grandmother
- Chapter 6: What is their intent
- Chapter 7: Husband and Wife United
- Chapter 8: Momo’s Move
- Chapter 9: Husband and wife, sleeping in separate rooms?
- Chapter 10: Teaching Momo a lesson
- Chapter 11: Finding Common Ground
- Chapter 12: In Xi Que’s Heart
- Chapter 13: The Love Between a Father and Daughter
- Chapter 14: Needing to Establish Rules
- Chapter 15: Still Worried
- Chapter 16: Parents' Romance
- Chapter 17: Protecting You Guys
- Chapter 18: Emerging Clues
- Chapter 19: Xi Que's Scheme
- Chapter 20: Diverting Disaster
- Chapter 21: Three Birds with One Stone
- Chapter 22: Killing the Chicken to Warn the Monkey
- Chapter 23: Previous Life's Plan
- Chapter 24: Seeds Planted in the Past Life
- Chapter 25: Meeting the Master
- Chapter 26: Sleepless Nights
- Chapter 27: Extremely Good
- Chapter 28: Are you angry at me?
- Chapter 29: Each with Their own Intent
- Chapter 30: Yunyin Temple
- Chapter 31: Selfishness
- Chapter 32: Receiving a Fright
- Chapter 33: So Called Eye Drops
- Chapter 34: Ruan Momo Arrives
- Chapter 35: Qi Furen Arrives
- Chapter 36: Preparing Gifts
- Chapter 37: Duan Wang Shizi
- Chapter 38: Shaming You
- Chapter 39: Destroying Your Reputation
- Chapter 40: Sowing Discord
- Chapter 41: Two Items Less
- Chapter 42: Really Shameless
- Chapter 43: Shizi Pays a Visit
- Chapter 44: Plain Happiness
- Chapter 45: Qi Family's Invitation
- Chapter 46: Zhang Xiangling
- Chapter 47: Sudden Visit
- Chapter 48: Her Thoughts
- Chapter 49: Are There Gaps?
- Chapter 50: Really Not Good
- Chapter 51.1: Accepting her as a concubine?
- Chapter 51.2
- Chapter 51.3
- Chapter 52 Part 1: Jealous Heart
- Chapter 52.2: Jealous Heart
- Chapter 53.1: About to Produce
- Chapter 53.2: About to Produce
- Chapter 53.3: About to Produce
- Chapter 54.1: The Baby
- Chapter 54.2: The Baby
Hi guys click the link. https://lemontreetranslations.wordpress.com/di-daughters-rebirth/
Continuation of the novel..
Hi, I still can't be able to access past chapt 64 from here. Do you know how?
So, is this novel still on hiatus or has it been dropped????
looks like its dropped@ It's such a pity!
I'm curious to know the progress the story has, will there be more updates?
Wow it seems this novel hadnt transleted for 10 months... i hope our translator and editor came back for tthe amazing novel >_<
Its august already....Has this been dropped?
Hello!~ I’m wondering if this is dropped? Thanks to everyone who helps with the translations
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to translate this novel
Hello!~ I’m wondering if this is dropped? I really like this novel, 💖 i wished the translators wouldn’t give up and still continue to give us this wonderful story. 🙏😭 i do hope i can help them but idk chinese words 😞 so please continue! 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Hello~ love the story and your translations so far even if i’ve not managed to catch up yet
However i saw that you said on the last chapter(it’s not an attempt to “self spoil” but i was rather a bit worried since there were no updates since november :/) that this novel was dropped, but you had some leftover chapters which were already translated although not all released
So i wondered if you already had released all those chapters or if, in the case they are some chapters which are waiting to be read, hidden somewhere, you could possibly tell how much are still not released
I truly hope you’ll answer me (and hope that this novel will be somehow entirely translated one day^^’)
Sorry if they are some mistakes in the comment :/
Looking forward for more chapters ❤️👍🏻👍🏻
im losing interest from chapter 44... the main character has rebirth, she can study people and their scheming minds the story is becoming less thrilling. but as a reader i predict that she is going to marry someone who is rich and higher standard of background that would be Duan Wang Shizi. dont you feel curious that he was looking at Shen di daughter at Qi feren son' birthday party and his character or attitude was described so meaningfully and also that he visited their home with return gifts. actually i enjoyed reading chapter 37 it was so intense as if every single line and words were thoughtfully written. i dont think that the Qi family is going out of the picture very soon and i dont want them to.. it will make the story tasteless; like in the book: Husband, Be a Gentleman (where Yan shi Ning's family dies). however life is not the same as one predict, Shen has given solution to her problems but life goes on and many more arises. it looks like shen di daughters hatred is oozing (i hope not) as times passes and she is not able to read people around. this book is a challenging story as i can see, im very much carving for next chapters to be updated. Wishing well for the Writer and the Translator.
É muito interressante... Estou procurando outros sites por que não dá vontade de parar...
Yhe story looks interesting ah! Gonna try reading this. Thank you for translating!
Estaba apunto de leerla pero parecia abandonada... sin embargo, ya leí y seguiran sacando capítulos, ¡muchas gracias por no abandonarla! ¡Y no se diga más, a leer se ha dicho!
Hmm, many Tuesdays and Saturdays have passed with no updates whatsoever. Has this been dropped? What's the status on resuming translations? Could we have some gauge or updates when this would be picked up again? Looking forward to new chapters. Thanks!
There was a updated posted notifying readers that the novel was on hiatus on July 8th so as to avoid any confusion. No, the novel has not been dropped and we are still working on it. I plan to release a chapter on Oct.1st but am not sure yet if we will continue to be on hiatus or not, that will depend on how many chapters we have managed to stockpile by then. I will be sure to post an update with that chapter release to let readers know if we will end the hiatus or not. Thank you so much for your patience!
July 8th 2019 ???
Will there be a new chapter in the near future?
Yep, I plan to release a chapter on Oct. 1st Not sure if we will end the hiatus or not though, that will depend on how many chapters we can stockpile by then.
Thank you very much. I'm looking Forward top the release.
it’s been awhile, has this been dropped?
What happened to the story?
Ahh, embora lenta eu amo esta história!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this dropped?
No, were still working on it. Thank you for your patience!
Is this dropped?
AH ME GUSTA MUCHO ESTA HISTORIA, POR FAVOR ACTUALIZA PRONTO....