On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most content, how content/satisfied are you currently with life?
Chapter 231 : Petty Ghosts are Hard to Deal With (13)
Brought to you by:
Translation Checker: Wenhui
Latest posts by Wenhui (see all)
- SCT: TFBNJ Chapter 491 – Proper Palace Intrigue (End) - Dec 2, 2019
- SCT: TFBNJ Chapter 490 – Proper Palace Intrigue (29) - Dec 1, 2019
- SCT: TFBNJ Chapter 489 – Proper Palace Intrigue (28) - Nov 30, 2019
6/7 maybe I am glad for what I have but there are many regrets that I wish to change (I didn't live my childhood to the fullest)
I was putting reading this off for the longest time because I was iffy about the summary BUT BOI AM I GLAD I STARTED READING BC THIS IS NOW My FAVE NOVEL. It's hilarious, I love the characters, ugh this is so good I didn't sleep so I could finish up to this point in one go. Wonderful translation, it reads really smoothly, thanks for the hard work!
It varies, but every time I think about how magic isn't real it drops to like a 2 or 3
Probably a 9, of course there were some things that could have gone differently, but for the most part, I'm pretty thankful/grateful with what I have
Id say 9. Im just human and have plenty of regrets, but i choose not to dwell so much on the what-could-have-been moments. 😱
I wish I'm as positive as you... I dwell too much on what ifs
6. I have no right to complain about my life, I just don't like myself, I am too weak, too ignorant, yet I always fail when I try to better myself.
Around 4-5... with the other solid 5 full of regrets
... 5? 6? Purple?...
This is too deep a question to rate with a number. So I'm moving forward!
4. I had privileges, yes, but I had lots of things I wish I could change. There are regrets which I had to bring to my grave.